Mizuno Corporation Netherlands
Mizuno is an International sports brand founded in 1906 in Osaka (Japan). Throughout the years we have grown into a global player of high-tech products in the field of various functional sports, such as Running, Tennis, Volleyball, Handball, Soccer, Golf and many more. Amongst others we are the proud sponsor of the TCS Amsterdam Marathon, the Czech handball team and the Dutch and Italian Volleyball team.
Through years of experience and our devotion to support our customers in achieving their best, we strive to deliver the best quality. Our high-quality standards are in line with our philosophy: ‘To contribute to society by developing sports products and promoting sports in general’.
In EMEA, Mizuno has several local country offices and a new HQ in Rotterdam.
For our European Marketing Team, we are looking for a:
Social Media Marketing Intern
What you will be doing:
Based on the EMEA strategy, you develop and execute all sorts of content for the Mizuno digital channels. You come up with ideas for activation on our website and Social Media channels to then make them real according to our Marketing Strategy. You will work closely with specialists from the EMEA Marketing and E-commerce teams as well as all local marketing teams in the EMEA region.
- Working closely with and report to the Digital Marketing Coordinator.
- Helping to develop and execute the Social media plan by copy-writing, scheduling posts (with SMM tools) and having a close relationship with final consumers.
- Creation and execution of blog posts for multiple sport categories across EMEA.
- Manage our Social Media customer care activities across our channels.
- Work closely with the Marketing team in order to implement the Digital Strategy.
- Creating visual content for the blog/website.
- Assisting in working with digital agencies.
Does it sound like it could be you? We would love to meet someone who is:
- Currently studying a relevant Higher education / University degree in Marketing, Communications or Commercial Business or similar.
- Skilled about Social Media Management (back and front end).
- Mastering English language, written is key.
- Able to work with Photoshop/In-design.
- Willing to learn and share ideas
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Nice to have:
- Experience/Passion about graphic design
- Experience in copy-writing
- A dynamic role within a successful and established global performance sports brand.
- Space for talent and personal development.
- International work environment with nice colleagues
- Being part of a group of people who are working towards the same goal: grow the brand as big as possible, without losing the high-quality standards and philosophy out of sight!
If you think that this could really be you, apply directly and join the Mizuno team!
About your application and the Corona virus:
The Corona virus is having an influence on recruiting and interviewing, but we still want to hire the best talent. That’s why we’ve made a few precautions. We will call you first as soon as we selected you as a potential candidate. We might ask you some questions up front. After that, we will let you know if we want to send you an invitation for an online interview. For our pre-screening we use internet meetings and only ask the final candidate to come over for the in-person interview. Thanks for your understanding and let’s meet soon!
Functie groep: Sportretail
Ref nr: 97740
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.