Whether at a run specialty store, or interacting directly with the runner, how we show up within the running community is front and centre of everything we do. Reporting directly to the EMEA Marketing Director, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing all marketing and communication strategies of the Saucony brand in Benelux. The Marketing Manager will create and execute a marketing plan that positions Saucony as the leader in the performance running market within Benelux.
You will formulate how we deliver the key seasonal messages across retail, print, social media, events and digital platforms seamlessly. Within this ever-evolving area, you will be looking at adopting new and innovative ideas to support our EMEA strategies. Whilst being responsible for the Benelux tech rep team, you will also work in tandem with your respective Country Manager and the EMEA marketing function within this pivotal and influential role.
Alongside the EMEA marketing function, this role will include working with sales, customer service and product teams to optimize the regional execution of our marketing strategies.
Although there will be consistent tasks on a weekly, monthly and seasonal basis, further opportunities such as new projects will required on an ad hoc basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the marketing budget to support our brand awareness and growth strategy.
- To align your marketing team to deliver on the Benelux and regional vision.
- Define seasonal marketing objectives and develop marketing initiatives for Benelux related to the overall strategic planning and in line with sales promotion, product awareness and brand momentum.
- Execute the EMEA strategic retail programs to support all channels of sales in Benelux. This should include retail programs, promotions, POP, go-to-market execution and key product launches.
- Manage media relationships and activity to align with brand strategy and key messaging.
- Integrate our brand messaging via Digital Titans, events, agency and the end consumer.
- You will work closely with your PR agency to support brand reach and equity.
- Manage your respective social media channels in line with the brand expectations/strategy.
- To have a thorough understanding of our consumers and competitors alike.
- Responsible for delivering a consistent brand look and feel across our community activities and events.
- You will collaborate with both the EMEA Digital Marketing Manager and EMEA Trade Marketing Manager to ensure all localised content will be fully leveraged to gain maximum impact.
- Work closely with the EMEA marketing function, you will contribute towards the regional marketing strategy to ensure there is regional alignment throughout the year and during our brand defining moments.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Experience: Minimum 3 years+ in a Marketing role desired.
- Experience in outdoor/sports/footwear/fashion industry preferred.
- Consideration given to candidates from other wholesale or retail sectors eg FMCG / fashion retail who demonstrate both requisite marketing skills and sports/lifestyle affinity.
- Strong leadership, organizational and motivational skills.
- Progressive and creative.
- Strong IT skills including Social Media, MS Office. Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro and other Creative Suite tools strongly preferred.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with the ability to manage and drive projects from design to execution, often unaided.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and fluent in Dutch and English.French would be a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, while maintaining attention to detail.
- A running lifestyle is essential.
Office/Showroom and remote, some travel may be required (EMEA).
Must be willing to spend occasional nights away.
Must be prepared to work occasional weekends if needed.
All reactions can be send in English to Florian.Sievers@Saucony.com and wim.Steenman@wwwinc.com.
Functie groep: Sportretail
Ref nr: 101195
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.