“Mizuno – Rotterdam”
About the job
In this exciting position you can bring all of your energy and effectiveness to provide the best customer service possible. Your main objective will be to be in contact with our customers in the geographical area Germany and Austria. You will inform and advise our customers (by phone or mail) about everything that concerns their request. You will handle all incoming orders and questions about our assortment, prices and stocks. This job not only requires the right answers that you will provide but also to proactively think along with the customers and offer them alternatives where possible.
You will be a great fit if your commercial awareness enables you to respond to opportunities and create upselling. Together you work with the central region customer service team to achieve optimal service. You will also have the opportunity to connect with various other departments to provide the best service possible. With your proactive and accurate way of working you will make the difference for our customers and your future colleagues.
Here's what you will be responsible for
- Build trusting relationship with sales representatives and customers in Germany and Austria (making sure they know and understand what they can expect and when)
- Assist customer service Benelux when necessary
- Will work daily within JDE to accurately place orders, track orders, and manage all issues related to Mizuno accounts
- Answer all incoming correspondence in a pleasant, professional, courteous, and timely fashion
- Distribute sales corespondence to appropriate individuals in a timely fashion
- In charge of reports from the Order Book (inform sales reps about status of deliveries in a season and if needed make the necessary amendments)
- Work as a team with other Customer service representatives to manage business and support other teammates when needed
- Know how Key account portals work and know how to take the right steps and action
- Keep in touch with Logistics to track and follow orders and deliveries
- Process sports marketing orders all over Europe
- An accurate work attitude is essential to ensure that our customers receive their deliveries on time and complete
- You have a MBO certificate (Dutch for post-secondary vocational education); working and thinking level
- Are an individual who is able to perform each essential duty to satisfaction
- Has 3-5 years customer service experience (preferably in the sports or fashion industry)
- A native German speaker, and must be able to speak fluent Dutch
- Has PC skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook) especially expertise in Excel
- Can handle several tasks simultaneously
- Is able to present information and respond to questions to the customers and sales representatives
- Is able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest rates, percentages, area, circumference and volume
What we offer
If you have what it takes then we can offer you a dynamic role within a successful and established sports brand.
You can expect a competitive salary, and good secondary conditions including good pension scheme.
Furthermore you will be working in an international and dynamic organization, within a challenging environment. We offer lots of space for talent and personal development. Also be sure to experience a fast growing and ambitious organization, which is known for the informal atmosphere and devoted colleagues.
And last but not least, when joining Mizuno, you will be part of a group of people who are working towards the same goal: making the brand as big as possible, without losing the high quality standards and philosophy out of sight.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Customer Service Representative? Then we'd love to hear from you!
Contact email@example.com for more information! Or apply with the applybutton on this page.
Functie groep: Sportretail
Specialiteit: Customer Support
Ref nr: 101197
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.