The Digital Marketing Manager works closely with both the e-Commerce and Marketing team and is a key member to drive digital planning & promotion for own website as well as external marketplaces. The Digital Marketing Manager will manage all paid digital campaigns in order to maximize ROI. Further, to align the branding on all consumer facing digital platforms is one of the main responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager. She/he is also responsible for the implementation of SEO best practices.
What are your key responsibilities:
- Establish Digital Marketing KPIs and strategy and external marketplaces and coordinate the execution.
- Ensure alignment of the brand appearance across all marketplaces.
- Plan and manage branded digital marketing campaigns and external marketplaces.
- Plan content for external marketplaces and manage content calendar in conjunction with the merchandise team.
- Owner of the Digital Marketing budget, ensuring expenses and costs are staying on budget.
- Working closely with the global digital marketing & e-commerce team to ensure all global digital strategies are aligned and integrated, ensuring a fluid communication flow between the global team and the European headquarters.
- Lead and coach the Digital Marketing Coordinator to achieve the team’s objectives. Set measurable targets for all team members and monitor performance. Responsible for performance appraisal of Digital Marketing coordinator and for providing training and development.
We are looking for people who:
desire and can contribute and enhance the unique culture, philosophy and core values. Are professional, flexible, energetic, creative, resourceful, positive attitude, detail and data oriented, analytical, forward-thinking. Maintain a high level of personal responsibility, accountability, ownership and integrity and possess enthusiasm helping on all aspects of marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant studies as Digital Marketing and Communications.
- 3+ years of working experience in a similar role within Digital Marketing preferably in ecommerce environment.
- Language skills: Fluency in English and very good understanding of German to be able to drive SEO for the website and Amazon.
- Proven excellent knowledge of SEO/SEM within a similar role.
- Proven solid experiences in Social Media (preferably in Paid Social) and Email Marketing.
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics and Proven experiences with Amazon Advertising, bid management tools, A/B tests and multivariate experiments.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in Social Media, SEM and SEO.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, combining strategy and execution, with proven strong analytical, and organizational skills.
- Charismatic leader, upbeat and enthusiastic, with proven team management experience and the ability to motivate others, also outside of direct-reporting lines.
- Strategic thinker with excellent planning skills and the ability to see the bigger picture, committed to continuous learning and willing to learn from others.
- Self-starter able to drive his or her area of the business and be accountable for deliverables. Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches and departmental contribution.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally.
Occasionally travel and working in evenings for conference calls with colleagues in HQ is part of the role.
This is a full-time position, preferred 40-hours a week.
Functie groep: Sportretail
Ref nr: 97942
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.