Mizuno Corporation Netherlands
At Mizuno we're looking for a Demand & Supply Chain Coordinator to join our team.
Full-time · Rotterdam
About the job
You will be responsible to manage and execute the demand and inventory process for the Central European region. This region involves the area Benelux, Germany, Austria, European E-commerce and European Key accounts.
This means you work closely with all senior managers, European supply team and operation team collaborating with the Benelux and Germany/Austria Country Managers, Finance as well as the Customer Service/Operations team.
Are you ready for this exciting role?
What will be your responsibilities?
• Manage and execute the buying and purchase process for Central Division ensuring accuracy and working to strict deadlines
• Manages product database for entry of leads and generation of correspondence. Ensures database is maintained and kept up to date
• Responsible for our stock levels and service levels for Central Division in the total chain from production to delivery
• Creating transparency of the demand and supply for the entire Central Division and pro-actively flagging supply issues for logistics and sales
• Analyzing the FTS (FreeTo Sell) and actively contacting sales in country to promote and push the sales of the specific inventory. Optimizing activities and processes to provide Sales maximum product availability
• Analyzing the market and can independently make a proposal to the team
• You are aware of the trends in the market and have the capacity to convert this into proposals
• Responsible for alignment on inventory projections through ownership on reporting and communication across Sales, Finance and Supply Chain
• Creating reporting & full transparency on allocated & Excess inventory on hand and Work-In-Process. Leading all actions to control Excess inventory, including monthly meeting
• Analyzing inventory for input for optimizing Size Ratios
• Oversee the development of inventory purchase and flow strategies
• Has a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or a related discipline, or similar working level through experience
• 4+ years of related business experience in forecasting, buying and inventory planning in sports and/or fashion industry
• Familiar with manufacturing & supply processes within an ERP system (Oracle JD Edwards or similar)
• Strong communication and negotiation skills – clear, concise and accurate communication is imperative
• Self motivated and works well independently and under supervision in a team environment
• Advanced Excel level skills
• Is fluent in English.
What we offer
• A dynamic role within a successful and established sports brand
• Competitive salary and good secondary conditions including a good pension scheme
• Working in an international and dynamic organization within a challenging environment
• Space for talent and personal development in an international and dynamic organization
• Being part of a fast growing and ambitious organization which is known for the informal atmosphere and devoted colleagues
• Being part of a group of people who are working towards the same goal: making the brand as big as possible without losing the high quality standards and philosophy out of sight!!
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Demand & Supply Chain Coordinator? Then we'd love to hear about you!
Functie groep: Sportretail
Ref nr: 98461
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.